New to SharePoint 2019 on-premise environment.
Search works perfectly fine when used in "http://sharepointserver/" but when tried over the configured HTTPS URL "https://sharepoint.example.com", the search gives the error below.
Crawl logs show that it can crawl the data successfully over the HTTPS.
- sharepointserver.domain1.com - Internal AD Domain - AAM: Default
- sharepoint.example.com - External Domain added to DNS - AAM: Intranet
I also checked the following:
- All services are started
- Restarted SharePoint Timer service
- Search Service is associated with the web app
- Disabled Windows Server Firewall but still same error