I am working with a SharePoint Online site collection that has the Modern experience. If a view has too many columns to display on the page, previous versions of SharePoint add a horizontal scrollbar (like you would expect to see in ANY website that has additional content). But there is only a vertical scrollbar. Is this a feature? Is this a setting I can turn on or off?
UPDATE: Based on suggestions from @Julie_MSFT, made the following tests:
- Only on Chrome on customer laptop.
- Happens on multiple SharePoint sites.
- I see scrollbar in Edge on customer laptop.
- I see scrollbar in Chrome on my desktop.
- Coworker sees scrollbar.
- Created new list, still don't see scrollbar in Chrome on customer laptop.
On a whim, I tried "Expand Content". Under expand content, I can see a scrollbar. When I collapse content, the scrollbar goes away. So, I have a workaround. But I am still curious as to the cause.