I'm again trying my hands on some SPFx development on code downloaded from GitHub. As we are behind firewalls and they won't open anything I have to use a local CDN for all my manifest files and what not. Now some of the small devs i have done work fine but some of them i run into the CORS issue with the error below
Now one of the dev's that i played with i did get to works with the below code as i did get some great help from this community
However when i try to do this on this latest dev below I can't get it to work. Below is the full ts file and i just tried to enter the same code.
I'm a inhouse guy who got thrown into this because I like to tinker but I'm now in way over my head. If anyone has some time to help it would be great. The code that I started with for CORS is here