I'm working in SharePoint Online and really trying to cut down on have multiple folders all over the place. I am converting the data into libraries and lists. Is there a suitable approach I can take form the UI that allows me to "group" multiple libraries or lists together, that relate to each other?
Allow me to paint the picture...
- I have 50 lists in my SharePoint site.
- 7 out of these 50 lists relate to each other.
- I hire a new staff member who is responsible for finding and knowing that these 7 lists relate to each other.
What can I do in this site to make that process work for this new staff member?
- i.e. Can these 7 lists be grouped somehow?
- i.e. Can these 7 lists be listed onto a custom SharePoint page somehow?
- i.e. Can these 7 lists have connected metadata, which can be searched on?