I'm searching for a way to create a result source (SharePoint Search) where documents are only returned when the parameter SiteClosed=True. But at this moment the results that come back are STS_Site objects no documents are returned within SharePoint Search Query Tool v2.8.1.
The steps performed so far:
- Changed the Search Schema
- Created a new custom Managed Property (Query, Search, Retrieve)
- Mapped SiteClosed (crawled property) to this new managed property
- Performed a complete re-index of the whole site collection that is closed
- Use the Search Query Tool to get the results out of SharePoint Search
Result: Only STS_Site objects are returned where the new Managed Property is set to "True"