I'm planning a company wide software rollout and wanted to control the communication with Lists and Power Automate. All employees (~9000) would be stored within a SharePoint List containing email, date, name and some additional information.
Now I'd like to run a daily Flow which
- filters the list by current date
- iterates the remaining entries
- sends an email to each user (about 800 per day) from an O365 group mailbox
- writes a control value in the SharePoint List
- BONUS: sends a summary to me
I also want to pre-fill the whole list (~9000 entries) with a seperate Flow which checks the Office Profile per email-adress and fetches firstname, department etc. so I don't have to do this per send email on the rollout.
Now my question is: Do I run into any limitation with Flow/Lists/Outlook? (Our company has a E3 licence)