I have mapped the SharePoint Site Library as a network drive on the same SharePoint server.
However, some files are not appearing in the File system but the same files are appearing in the SharePoint site accessed through browser using same user account (Farm account used in both cases).
Following points were tried but no luck:
- Tried to replicate the same in another system.
- Also, I tried to map and access using different accounts.
- Even tried opening the library with "Open with explorer" option but same issue encountered.
- Library does not have content approval enabled or check in/ check out issues.
- There are only around 38 files in library.
- No folders present in this library.
Basic requirement was to move the files across the site, so once the file was mapped it was really fast in performance to read the file from File System using
OpenBinaryDirect method of csom code and moved it to different site.
Edit: Facing following issue with OneDrive sync in SP Library.
Added registry entries as per Article but still no luck.
Any help is much appreciated to fulfill above requirement.