I have a SharePoint list created in the SharePoint Online. In the list I have few lookup columns besides normal ones. I'm trying to change the datatype of a column from Single Line of text to Number or any other datatype. But while changing the datatype from the List Settings I'm getting following error
Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131904
While changing the datatype from the list view itself I'm getting following error
Sorry, we couldn't edit the column. Please try again later
The above errors doesn't seems to be descriptive to find out the actual issue. I've tried to search around but I didn't find any solution.
Note: Whenever I go to view the permissions for the list, I get following warning message
There are limited access users on this site. Users may have limited access if an item or document under the site has been shared with them