I am creating a powerapp which will allow the user to upload an excel data in to a sharepoint list. I tried doing it by following a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45qSaxyS9Rg but it is giving me an error "No table was found with the name 'Table1'." is there anyway to solve this or any other way to upload a an excel sheet to a sharepoint list via PowerApps.
You may need to create a Table in the Excel file:
- Select a cell within your data.
- Select Home > Format as Table
- Choose a style for your table
- In the Format as Table dialog box, set your cell range
- Mark if your table has headers.
- Select OK.
For more information, read here
Also, by default tables in Excel will be named like Table1, Table2. To rename to some other name:
- Select the Table by clicking any cell in the table
- Select Design from the top menu bar
- Table Name property should be visible on the top left corner below the File menu