I am having a weird issue with only one user in our SharePoint farm. When you see the users name within SharePoint the URL sharepoint tries to go to is https://FARMURL/_layouts/userdisp.aspx?ID=36937 . I get an error message: An unexpected error occurred.
User id through powershell:
If you click on the name on new/old documents the user creates or modifies you get given a SharePoint error.
I deleted user from UPSA and I ran full synchronization, but it didn't help.
Can you help me please?
---------------- EDITED ----------------
I tried to remove UPSA, only by this one user of the tested users did not show me information about user.
I used the latest patch on SharePoint 2019 (build number: 16.0.10366.12106), but it didn't help.
Detailed description of the error: I have library with some documents and folders. When a problem user creates / uploads / edits something, his name is not recorded in the Created and Edited columns.
If I click on more information about the given document "...", the information from the given document changed by the user "#, #, #, #" will be displayed. In the part shared with users, the name of the problem user will be displayed correctly.
In the part shared with users, when I hover the mouse over the name of the problem user, the information about the given user will be displayed correctly.
In the part shared with users, when I on the name of the problem user, error message is displayed: Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. I found only an error message in the logs based on the corellation id: the user could not be found. The Active Directory team says that the user has not been modified in any way. I can not say with certainty whether the problem occurred only now or it is a problem since the end of the migration from SP2013 to SP2019. A year has passed since migration. Personally, I think the problem is on the AD side.