I'm trying to achieve the below functionality, - SharePoint Online
Create a SharePoint Online Classic Search with Refiners and get results from Modern Team Site
- From Content Type Hub Site publish Content Types (CT1) and attached Site Columns (A, B, c)
- Mapped Crawled properties ows_A, ows_B, ows_c to refinable strings refinablestrin01, refinablestrin02, refinablestrin03
- Publish Content Types from Content Type Hub
- Created a Modern Team site with Document Library (D1) and attached content Type (CT1).
- Uploaded documents to the library D1
- Created a classic Enterprise Search site.
- Created a custom search result source to fetch only content type (CT1) documents
*My issue is how to add refiners to the refiner web part. Will, it takes time to Crawl to see Managed properties refinable string in the Search site. ?
Can we publish managed properties from Content type Hub to Search and Modern Team site ?
How can I achieve refiners in the Search Site?*
Thanks in Advance