Anonymous user are able to view page(sitepage/main.aspx) in sharepoint 2013 on-premise.
(main.aspx contains HTML file, JS file, script editor, list web part called "mydata" with view "myview").
But the problem is as soon anonymous user set the filter for any column, a login prompt is shown. I want to get rid of the login prompt even when filter is applied.
things I tried:
- Anonymous user enabled at central admin
- anonymous user enabled at site collection
- anonymous user has permission for the list/html/images/css/js (and all items that render on main.aspx) etc (by breaking inheritance and grant anonymous access)
- also anonymous user has access to folder/directory where these images/js etc are stored
- enabled check-in and publishing
- all items/assets are published
- disabled Limited-access user permission lockdown mode (in site collection features)
Update 1: When I see console after "cancel" login prompt I see:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized)