I have an Infopath form which when clicking submit, posts the data to the associated fields in a Sharepoint document library. The issue I have is this;
1. Field is 'Request Date'.
2. When editing the Sharepoint list item that is created when submitting the Infopath form, this column/field is not visible (have checked to make sure it is a promoted field in Infopath when publishing).
3. When I go to my Sharepoint List settings - I can see the column is there however I cannot click it to configure etc.
4. Have checked Advanced settings and 'Allow Management of content types' is set to 'Yes'
5. Checked the form content type settings (to see if the column is set to 'hidden' however presented with same issue in point 3 above.
6. If, however, I create a new 'view' and include the column, it will show and is capturing the data entered into the InfoPath form.
I hope I'm making sense - I am some-what new to InfoPath and Sharepoint but don't recall ever seeing this happen in the past. Any guidance here would be extremely appreciated as I can't think of anything else to rectify at this point.