I have an issue with the site collections after updating my UAT environment with production data. I am trying to update my SharePoint 2016 UAT environment with the fresh data coming from production.
- Backup the production database
- Restored the backup file to different sql server
- Create a new webapplication on UAT environment
- Remove the db associated to newly created webapplication
- Run the Mount-SPContentDatabase
The issue is after running the Mount-SPContent, it seems that it has completed without no issue. However when I check the site collections in UAT it still pointing to production environment and the URL hasn't changed.