I have a workflow, that I was editing and due to Office 365 crash, I had to close SharePoint Designer 2013 and reopen. When reopened, I realize that the workflow got messed up with all condition removed.
Google save me this answer to restore to previous version from All files by:
- Go to the folder All Files in SharePoint designer (use SharePoint Designer 2010 if connecting with a SharePoint 2013 farm or you'll get a server busy error), when you have opened your site
- Open Workflow folder
- Locate your workflow and expand it (+)
- For each file: Right click and click "Version history", select the correct version and click restore
- Restart SharePoint designer
- Open the version the normal way (not via All Files), and Publish
The problem is step 3, I can't find any Workflow in the Workflow folder, except a folder named "Forms". Which has no item in it too.
How to find the workflow and restore it back to its original glory? I have Owner access to the site and had previously worked on the said Workflow, edited and published it. But never tried to see its history before.
Any help here is much appreciated.