I am trying to add a Lookup column from a SharePoint list using Microsoft Flow(Power automate). The flow retries once and says "Bad Gateway". I'm not sure why the below is not working given that I have included the 4 necessary things - FieldTypeKind, Title, LookupList, LookupField.
The aim is to get a column added to the Projects list, which is a lookup from the Workstream list.
I've tried using the LookupList name rather than ID and it didn't work. I have tried changing "Title: Workstream" to "Title: Title" which didn't work. The site address is accurate and I have been able to add SP.FieldChoice, SP.FieldText columns, which leads me to believe it's the body that needs something changing.