Sorry if this could already have been answered but I am new to Sharepoint Online.
With previous versions of Sharepoint, this has been working fine for me until now.
- Upload an HTML, CSS and JS files within any document repository in Sharepoint
- Call the CSS and JS files using traditional src="/RelativePathToTheCSSandJSFiles"
With Sharepoint online, this seems to no longer work. For testing purposes, what I do now is this:
- Upload .ASPX file within the default Document folder of a site collection I created
- Upload the CSS and JS files within the default Style Library Folder
- Called the CSS file using the following script
- Called the JS file using the following script
Am I doing this the right way? Please help.