- I have only One SharePoint Online List.
- I want to use a Lookup using "ID" and "Prior ID" columns, in order get a Date added to the "Prior Date" Field.
- I want it to look like the table below.
- But currently, nothing is returned in the Prior Date field, it is empty.
Here is a sample list for your reference:
Please see the process as following:
Create a lookup column named “Prior ID” and choose to retrieve data from the current list.
Under “Add a column to show each of these additional fields”, select “Date”.
- The additional column will display as “Prior ID:Date” in the list view. You can then rename the column as “Prior Date”, so that the list will eventually display as you want.