I just configured LDACP *.wsp package for searching and resolving users from external LDAP in SharePoint 2016. Next I started checking how it works but when started searching I got results as below: (Entries with (EmailAddress) prefix and without)

enter image description here

My claims are configured as follows:

enter image description here

What I would like to achieve is to have only entries without (EmailAddress) prefix but with possibility to search via email and accountname. What also is imported once user is resolved I would like to add him to the group with account like: i:0g.t|users|S-1-5-21-3286968501-24975625-1618430583 So SID instead of windowsaccountname.

Thank you help!


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.