I have an app deployed on Sharepoint with 3 Client Side Web Parts. When i first add it, it's version is = 22.214.171.124.
When I make changes to the solution:
Change version to 126.96.36.199
gulp bundle --ship
gulp package-solution --ship
Then upload the .sppk file to the "Apps for Sharepoint" screen. I overwrite the old file. It's enabled, deployed, with no errors.
- I check in the changes (I've tried not checking in too)
But, then I go into the Site contents and the app is still showing v188.8.131.52.
The only way to get this to update is to:
- Go into the "Classic Experience"
- Remove App
- Delete from Recycling Bin
- Add app again in "Add an app" page.
- Sometimes I have to do this a couple times for it to work.
Am I doing something incorrectly? Is the app being cached by sharepoint or something?
In any downtime before the updated app is successfully added, all pages where those web parts exist display nothing.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!