I can't open my site with SharePoint Designer 2010.
I get the well known message:
The Web server at "http://tfs" does not appear to have Microsoft SharePoint Foundation installed.
I've spent a good deal of time researching and troubleshooting already and have checked the following:
- Enable Client Integration is set to Yes for the web application
- All checkboxes are checked under the site collection's SharePoint Designer Settings
- Connecting to the Central Administration website from SD works no problem
- I can browse the site in the SD Open Site window, but when I actually click open, I get the error
- Logged in and tried as the SharePoint service account, the domain admin account, my account which is an admin, and the site collection admin account
- Creating a new site collection in the same web application and trying to connect to it yields the same error
- Compared all the site settings in IIS Manager between the Central Admin site and the web application running on port 80
How can I get this basic SharePoint functionality working (not that anything in SharePoint is basic from an administrative sense...)?