I am working on SPFx Command Bar and everything is working as expected when I do 'gulp serve' and run it in localhost. But when I tried to deploy the same in AppCatalog and installed the same to my site, strangely it does not work.
I tried creating a new default solution and faced the same issue after deployment in site.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Run 'yo @microsoft/SharePoint' and select the default option to create application customizer for command bar.
- Create package with (gulp build, gulp bundle --ship, gulp package-solution --ship)
- Upload the package to the tenant app catalog
- Install the SPFx solution to the site.
- Navigate to the library and select the document
- Command bar should be visible(in my case I am not seeing it)
I would really appreciate if someone can help me here.
Below are the versions I am using
- Node: v10.16.1
- NPM: 6.9.0
- SPFx: 1.8.2