I have 1 Site Collection that suddenly stopped serving all the pages in the "_layouts" folder; all pages return 401 error.
- It is the root Site Collection for the Web Application (https://MyDomain.com).
- I am the Primary site collection administrator for all Site Collections.
- The Welcome page is fine.
- I can see Lists but the "Items" and "Lists" Ribbions never finish loading.
- The other Site Collections are fine.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
F12 Debuger of List Ribbon
- When I debug the List Ribbon, I got an error in "ScriptResource.axd" in
The variable [data] is normally a JSON array, however, it is the text
From ULS I found this
Unexpected Exception in SPDistributedCachePointerWrapper::InitializeDataCacheFactory for usage 'DistributedLogonTokenCache' - Exception 'Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.DataCacheException: ErrorCode:SubStatus:There is a temporary failure. Please retry later. (One or more specified cache servers are unavailable, which could be caused by busy network or servers. For on-premises cache clusters, also verify the following conditions. Ensure that security permission has been granted for this client account, and check that the AppFabric Caching Service is allowed through the firewall on all cache hosts. Also the MaxBufferSize on the server must be greater than or equal to the serialized object size sent from the client.). Additional Information : The client was trying to communicate with the server : net.tcp://MyServer:22233
at Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.DataCache.ThrowException(ResponseBody respBody, RequestBody reqBody)
at Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.DataCacheFactory.GetCacheProperties(RequestBody request, IClientChannel channel)
at Microsoft.ApplicationServer.Caching.DataCacheFactory.GetCache(String cacheName)