I have a document library (doclib1) with an approval workflow attached to it. On approval of a document I need to move the document to a separate document library (doclib2) which is read only and then delete the document from the original document library.
Before making doclib2 read only I added the following 2 additional actions to the workflow in SPD:
- When the document is approved:
- Copy the file to the doclib2 document library
- Delete the document from the doclib1 document library
This worked fine, but then I changed the library permissions on doclib2 the workflow fails with a Access Denied error.
I "Stopped Inheriting Permissions" removed the other permissions and granted:
- "SHAREPOINT\system" account Full Control permissions
- "Authenticated Users" Read Only permissions
But this doesn't seem to work. Can someone please help point me in the right direction to get this working?