(Any suggestions or good link related to this would help)
- I have 120 customers in a list called "CustomerList".
- Each one of this customer has unique document library that matches their title.
- Goal is to create 120 single page and each page for each customer. Each page is a copy of a fixed page template.
- Never used Web parts as I am brand new to Sharepoint.
- Each page has a specific layout with 4 webparts (3 document library lists [orders, payment history, call history] and 1 displays information about the customer)
Here is the mock up how the final product would look like. alt text http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3756/customerpage.jpg
Here is my question.
How to I create a custom web part page with content placeholders for the customer specific categories. I can then instantiate multiple instance of this single page for each customer (during test and deployment phase). This way I can instantiate for future addition of new customers. (Each page is a copy of a fixed page template)
I hope it makes sense...