I am trying to publish the InfoPath 2013 form on SharePoint 2013 but it causing issues on last step "Cannot update library or list". This form is already published on live have the same column and user have submitted more than 300 forms on live.
I updated some rules on form load and and section hide show rules. And trying to publish the form to live. It causing issues "Cannot update library or list" even I deleted some column and publish the form.
- I publish the same form on same site's sub-site is get uploaded there get working.
- IIS reset done.
- Restarted the system and InfoPath designer multiple time.
- ULS log returning:
- SOAP exception: Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException: A duplicate field name "11851948-b05e-41be-9d9f-bc3bf55d1de3" was found
- A duplicate field name "086f2b30-460c-4251-b75a-da88a5b205c1" was found.
- It looks on form publish it trying to recreate the column into the library.If I publish the form on new library then it get publish but not get publish on the existing library.This issues I am facing only for a single library.
Anyone have any idea, what is the exact cause in this?