I have a custom web part I created that works in the local workbench and the hosted workbench both but just shows "An unexpected error occurred" after I deploy it to my site.
In the console, I get a bunch of errors that say:
[Report Only] Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'strict-dynamic' 'unsafe-eval' 'nonce-8071d1c9-2922-4d55-9646-83a09ac8d21a' ". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-OdsFlzz5N7GK0bIHVYdMGgT2x9qt9CFla/9QDXXEyXM='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.
I found a similar issue on GitHub but the issue was closed because the author stopped responding but the suspicion was that there was an issue with what the author had in their
To test, I commented out everything in my render method and replaced it with:
this.domElement.innerHTML = "<h1>Hellooooo World!</h1>";
Again it works in the local and hosted workbench but doesn't work at all once deployed: