- there is a classic SP application (site collection created eg according to Team Site template) - default AAM is https: //intranet.xxx.local
- there is an application for MySite (created from MySiteHost template) - default AAM is https: //mysite.xxx.local
- there are 2 applications exactly like this, so when user goes to https: //intranet.xxx.local and clicks eg. to the SharePoint heading (top left corner), redirecting it to https: //mysite.xxx.local
- it is necessary to extend the application, because it should also be accessible from the Internet
- the "normal" SP application will then be available for example. on url - https: //sp.xxx.sk
- if the user goes from intranet, then https: //intranet.xxx.local, the link to "mysite" should be https: //mysite.xxx.local
- if the user goes from internet, then https: //sp.xxx.sk , the link to "mysite" should be https: //my.xxx.sk
- I understand correctly that it is enough to extend the wep app https: //intranet.xxx.local and https: //mysite.xxx.local and when I go from the Internet I will have correctly displayed URLs https: //sp.xxx.sk and https: //my.xxx.sk? Or is there anything else to be adjusted?
- Do I need additional Search Service settings when I use search?