For the moment, we have a problem with the Office Web app and Words, but it's not what I ask here. I need a temporary solution before solving this issue with OWA, because it will take time due to sub-contractor process.
Current behavior : On Chrome, I click on a Word file in a library, it open with WordViewer (so it shows an error).
Current settings : Feature "Office Web Apps" is disabled and the feature "Open Documents in Client Applications by Default" doesn't change anything.
What I want to reach : On Chrome, I click on a Word file in a library, it downloads the file. (I know I can't open it in Word)
I tried on our development server where the OWA is not installed and it downloads the file as I want. I don't find what setting I miss.