which also created new office 365 group + sharepoint modern team site. Now to add members or owners to the MS Teams, i found those 5 ways:-
- using the MS Team desktop app i can add members and owners.
- i login to office 365 admin center >> Office 365 Groups >> i can add members and owners.
- login to the sharepoint site >> click on "Site Permission" >> "Invite People" >> "add members to group">>i can add members and owners.
- Inside the office 365 admin center >> MS Teams >> i can add members and owners.
- Finally if i went to office 365 admin center >> Active users >> click on a user >> Edit the user >> Edit "Group memberships" >>i can add the user to office 365 group.
so all of the above will add the user to the Office 365 either as Owner or member , and as so will grant the user access to Teams and the sharepoint site. But my question if adding users using the above 5 approaches will be exactly the same? or some approaches will not be the same as others?