Rather than sending an email whenever an item is changed/created and the status is added/updated?
I have a list that has a list of jobs and a varying amount of variables that employees check off such as if it requires central notification or if it has a large investment. The Job status is essentially split between three columns one marking it ready for work (Yes/No) one marking it complete (Yes/No) and then a approval of the completion marking it as Approved/Rejected/Requires Review. I'll outline the overall process below:
- Group 2 Reviews the List and determines if a Job is Ready to be Worked.
- Group 1 receives a email when the job is marked Ready for Work by Group 2.
- Group 1 then completes the work and marks it complete and Group 2 gets an email of the completion mark.
- Group 2 is then required to review and mark the completed job as Approved/Rejected/Requires Review.
- Once Group 2 marks it appropriately Group 1 is responsible for moving ahead with updating records or meeting with Group 2 on why it was Rejected or what portion of the task requires Review.
Now what I want is that rather than send the emails once every step is completed it sends a weekly "reminder" to both groups of what items (Job and Job ID) need to be done meaning they are somewhere in the steps I outlined above. (Group 1 notified that jobs x y z are workable and group 2 receiving emails that job x y z has been worked and needs approval.