I have a Sharepoint list that an end user has to populate through the form as per the screenshot below.
This custom form has a dropdown menu based on a lookup from another list. The problem is that the drop down should only show the title with the associated name of the person appearing below when a dropdown selection has been made.
The form should now show the name associated with the current PDM based on what I selected.
It does do so when I add the respective datacard. However the name displayed does not change based on the selection in the dropdown but is stuck with the selection I made when adding the card in powerapps. Please see below the code behind the "Name" datacard...
I must add that I am a novice at power apps so please bear with me if I am not totally up to speed like some of you might be.
Many thanks and best regards,