0

I am not positive when this occurred, but I believe it to be when I changed two of my multiline fields that were setup as plain text to rich text fields (which did not work out). When I switched them back to plain text, this problem came up. If I view all the records in the list, and select one of them, it works fine. But if I search the list, and it finds the record, when I select it, I only get the option to delete it. This is my first post, so you may need more information, I think I am on a 2013 platform. thanks Marv

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.