I'm trying to import a year's worth of data from an 2010 sharepoint server list to a new 2016 sharepoint server list:
- I've built the 2016 list to mirror the 2010 list design, and linked to both from MS access.
- I've built an access query that shows the last 365 day's of data from the 2010 sharepoint list.
Ideally, I'd like to take these results and INSERT INTO the 2016 sharepoint list, but I've got to address the following conundra:
- Both the 2010 and 2016 list have columns of type "Choice (menu to choose from)"
- Both the 2010 and 2016 list have columns of type "Calculated (Calculation based on other columns)"
- Both the 2010 and 2016 list have a date column where the date is [Today's date].
For each of the above situations, I'd like to transfer the original value of the column. How can I do this?