I am creating a form in SharePoint 2013, I am using standard list form and trying to achieve following.
- I want a form which people can submit, which then closes and provides them with an automated message.
- I do not want people to be able to see the list of entries as this information is confidential and I want to allow access to certain people to view and update.
- How can I show a message when form is successfully submitted?
- I have implemented item level security in list settings, so user can see only their created forms only but how can I give specific uses to see all forms?
- I don't want to use Infopath form or any third party form.
Update : I have found a better way of doing this. I will create 2 lists, first list will have read/write access to all users, so they can add items and then I will add a workflow to move that item to another list when it is created, second list is where only specif people have access. workflow will move list item quickly, so user will not be able to see any items in the first list.