This is a production SharePoint 2016 MinRole farm with 2 servers (AppSearch & FEDistCache). After a network outage, in the Health Report I am getting the following configuration Error:
Title: Product / patch installation or server upgrade required.
Explanation: All required products must be installed on all servers in the farm, and all products should have the same patching and upgrade level across the farm. Upgrade is required on server FEDistCache. Without the upgrade, the server is not in a supported state.
Fact: It needs to get updated to a recent KB but I want to get this resolved before I do an upgrade.
Things I have tried/reviewed:
- rebooted both servers
- Reanalyze Now after rebooting the servers but Error keeps showing up under review problems and solutions.
- compared Windows update between both MinRole servers and they are the same
- On Manage Patch Status both servers have the same version installed and same KB
- On Servers in Farm, Status = No Action Required for both servers.
- Upgrade Status = Succeeded on the last update.
Is there any troubleshooting that I could do to resolve this without running an upgrade on the farm?