All the Files are opening in the Read-Only Mode across all sites in the Web Application, The files are being Opened in the Client Application. It's not a permission issue because users are able to download and overwrite the same document. so far I have checked the following
- The Database is not in the Read-Only Mode
- The Site Collection is not in the Locked State, Checked using PowerShell.
- All Sites, Including the New One Created, Exhibits the same Behaviour
- Diskspace plenty on the SQL system
- ULS Logs/Event Viewer not showing any errors or warnings
- Confirmed IIS Settings.
- Tried from Different System using Different Office Applications.
Currently, if the new Web Application is created, This behavior is no longer happening within the same SharePoint farm, so we have narrowed down the issue to the Web Application. The only issue is I want to know if we can resolve it without having the need to move it to the new web application.