Any idea as to how i get back to my site is greatly appreciated.When I try to navigate on the link to my site, I'm getting '
404 not found' response.
404 not found means couple of thing happen
- Site / URL you are trying to access is deleted. May be someone accidentally deleted it.
- You dont have correct url may be some typo in it.
- Site may be Locked with no access.
I would check with the tenant administrator and see if the Site collection is still their and not locked.
- IIS if all Web Applications and Sites are running
- check ping to URL, that you have correct IP address
- Verify, that Content Database is Online in Central Administration (or with PS)
- Try with PowerShell
Get-SPsite https://sharepoint.sp.comif you are able to get it