I'm working with a Remote Event Receiver Add-in in SharePoint Online and when I try to install the Add-in the breakpoint at the HandleAppInstalled(); fires, but when it tries to use ClientContext to call the Installing method it throws an exception and the add-in can't be installed.
The exception as follows:
The Add-in is hosted as a Web App on Azure, and I'm using the Cloud Explorer to debug it. The RER is supposed to be installed at the "Site Pages" library and trigger when a file is checked in.
- Registrering the Add-in with new client id and secret, in the catalog and updated the values in the project.
- Updated the framework from v4.6 to v4.7
- Add-in Events Handle Add-in Uninstalled, and Installed set to True (in properties)
- The project is set to provider hosted, and the Add-in is connected to the right Web project.
- Probably more things that I can't think of now haha
I highly appreciate any help or suggestions I can get!