I have 4 lists:
- IT Service Request
- Category list has one column: "Title"
- Subcategory list has two columns: "Title" and a lookup column named "Category"
- Detail list has two columns: "Title" and a lookup column named "Subcategory".
- IT Service Request list has multiple columns: Assigned On/Assigned To/Requester name, etc.
Here is my script:
In my "IT Service Request" list, I added it into the source in a content editor in Newform.aspx. At first, this worked just fine. But something happened and all of a sudden it's not working at all. I tested JQuery and it is loading. But my cascading dropdown isn't working whatsoever.
I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what's wrong. Help!
I'm using SharePoint Enterprise 2016. Thank you!