Two companies. Both on different domains.
- Company A has Sharepoint Online
- Company B has Jira Online
- Company A needs to request resources off of Company B
High Level Plan:
- Company A would fill in a Sharepoint form.
- More than likely the user would want to attach small files to the form (Office files)
- On submitting, this would trigger generating a ticket in the Jira System
- On the Jira, side this would do the relevant notification for someone to react.
- For the flow coming back the other way, this would likely involve picking up a telephone.
What is the best approach and technology to use to make this happen?
I have been doing some reading up on Microsoft Flow and Webhooks, but not sure if I am on the right track.
Also open to alternative suggestions on achieving the requirements.