Before I expose my problem, bear in mind:
- I have full control of my SharePoint 2016 Online collection site.
- I have a list with content types enabled.
- My 2 content types have a long list of columns (#1 = 111, #2 = 113 exactly).
- I have a default content type for a new form, while the other is not allowed on a new form.
- The default edit form hasn't been tampered with.
Why can't I choose #2? And most importantly, how to fix it?
I did some search (Google and StackExchange) without any luck. Am I the only one this kind of thing happens? To my future savior, I will eternally be grateful.
I hope in the future Microsoft will give the opportunity to have content types visible only when editing an item.