I have a custom InfoPath form with Subordinate people picker field where I have to put multiple users to take an action. people picker field accepts only one single value. From the properties i check the option (Allow multiple selection) but that does not add any change. I see that we can add the people picker inside a repeating table but that also does not work. Can anyone tell me what can I do.
It might be that the list that this infopath form is connected to doesn't have "allow multiple selections" activated.
- Open settings for your list
- select the people picker field you created in infopath
- select yes under "allow multiple selections" and click ok
- open a new infopath designer form for your list
- you may be prompted to update your columns on your form, select yes
- publish the infopath form again
If you don't re-publish your infopath form with the updated column settings from sharepoint you'll most likely get an error. That's because they are out of sync.