We have migrated / moved some site, to a different Sharepoint location.
- Previous status: site was a root master site on a collection.
- Updated status: site is a subsite on a different site collection.
There is a Sharepoint list in the site, with a custom infopath form. The infopath form does make use of .udcx connection file in order to perform different REST queries against Sharepoint ( grab user information etc ).
Once the site was migrated / moved, infopath form could be opened in the browser, however, the .udcx file was not found, and therefore, REST query was NOT performed, leaving certain important form fields empty.
- The .udcx file location matches the one definied in the infopath, and it is fully accesible. However, infopath is not able to access the .udcx file.
- Form in the original site location works fine.
- Form in the new location works fine in preview mode ( infopath desktop app ). Browser mode does not work.