I am experiencing a very weird issue when trying to access sharepoint on premises from new Firefox version (Quantum >v60.0), (browser runnig on a windows computer).
- Firefox is correctly configured for using NTLM for Auth ( FF about:config).
- Sharepoint 2013 on premises. Firefox ESR 60.
- Sharepoint is loaded just fine in IE & Chrome, however, Firefox fails to fully load the site, apparently, on a random basis. After a page refresh, FF manages to load the site just fine for some time ( I guess this time is based on the ntlm auth cookie expiration ).
- Other firefox users experience the same issue.
- Previous ESR Firefox version, v52.0, doesn't present this issue or have any problem in loading SP sites.
The problem is that FF (>v60.0) has issues to succesfully load the page, or sometimes even to start to load the page. However, if Firefox cache is disabled, this issue doesnt happen at all.
"Network" tab from the FF developer tools, lets you notice that load process stops at some point ( You can see in the source code that some files/code has been downloaed, but not all of it), and it is only completed if you refresh the page, or disable cache.
I can't find out which his the problem. Any ideas? thanks very much.