I just finished the installation of SharePoint 2016 using AutoSPInstaller. Everything works fine except when I want to open any document in a document library which contains the character ''é'', ''à'' and other character with accent in the 'Name' column. I receive the message ''Can't connect to.......Check that the web address you are using is correct...''. This happens whether I use a french site collection or english site collection. It works well on my dev farm, but not in my others environments. Once I remove the character, the document opens just fine.
Additional information : When I tryed to open a document with the character 'é' in the 'Name' column in my farm with Office Online Server, I receive a 'Page not found error'.
Additional information : Preview of the document works
Additional information : As weird as it seems, if I use '`' or '^' or any special character, documents open well. The problem is only when they are with a letter(like 'é','è')