Recently when I am trying to go Central Admin SP2010 I received an error in IE. HTTP 403 Forbidden while login using Farm Account. There are no DB permission change that i am aware off.
I could not see any error logs. The error that i can see is
ConnectionString: 'Data Source=DB;Initial Catalog=WSS_Config_DB;Integrated Security=True;Enlist=False;Connect Timeout=15' ConnectionState: Closed ConnectionTimeout: 15
What i have done:
- Run Microsoft SharePoint Product configuration which run successfully
- Check DB permission which appear to be correct.
- No other error log records in Event Viewer except
The SharePoint Health Analyzer detected an error. Drives are running out of free space.
- Central Admin Application Pool is assigned to Farm Admin
- Verify if the password is not expired or locked.
- Reboot the server