I try to do something like this on my list Schema.xml to change default forms to the ones I've created.
<Forms> <Form Type='DisplayForm' Url='DisplayForm.aspx' Path='_layouts\B2BMartin\FormDisplay.aspx' WebPartZoneID='Main' /> <Form Type='EditForm' Url='EditForm.aspx' Path='_layouts\B2BMartin\FormEdit.aspx' WebPartZoneID='Main' /> <Form Type='NewForm' Url='NewForm.aspx' Path='_layouts\B2BMartin\Form.aspx' WebPartZoneID='Main' /> </Forms>
This creates the following error during "Activating features" in deployment.
Error occurred in deployment step 'Activate Features': The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
When I add forms manually in SharePoint Designer to my list content type, it works just fine, but I have to do this every time I deploy my features...