I have a list of the normal Threshold of 5000 elements. This Threshold is exceeded (currently we have round about 5500 elements in this list).
However, it is possible to view all elements in the view. Normally it should display a message (This view cannot be displayed because it exceeded the threshold ...).
So my question: How is this possible? What I checked so far:
- The filter in the view of the list (no filter activated)
- Are there really 5000+ elements (exported via excel / extended item limit to 5000: there are two pages)
- Custom WebParts in the page with some custom code (no, it is a standard list view)
- List view in some unknown way custom edited (Created a new list view with the same result)
- What is the normal list behavior (Checked on another list the threshold behavior: like expected, the threshold message is displayed)
- Checked via PowerShell list property EnableThrottling (it's true)
I'm site collection admin, the list has no custom permissions. Any ideas?