I have SSRS running in SharePoint Integrated Mode in SharePoint 2013. I have a subscription on a report set up to deliver to a document library that has a publishing approval workflow (SharePoint 2010 workflow - 2013 is not installed). When the subscription runs, the workflow fails to start with "workflow was canceled by System Account" and "workflow failed to start".
- "Creating a new item will start this workflow" is enabled
- Manually putting a file in the folder works because it is triggered by my account
- Incoming mail is NOT enabled on this library
- Ran "stsadm -o setproperty -pn declarativeworkflowautostartonemailenabled -pv true", even though mail is NOT enabled
- I have deactivated/reactivated all workflow services
Is there any way to get SSRS to deliver the reports in a different way that will trigger the workflow?
I see the following in the ULS logs:
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPNoCodeXomlCompiler.LoadXomlAssembly(SPWorkflowAssociation association, SPWeb web)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOeHostServices.LoadDeclarativeAssembly(SPWorkflowAssociation association, Boolean fallback)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOeHostServices.CreateInstance(SPWorkflow workflow)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOeEngine.RunWorkflow(SPWorkflowHostService host, SPWorkflow workflow, Collection
1 events, TimeSpan timeOut)1 events, SPWorkflowRunOptionsInternal runOptions)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWorkflowManager.RunWorkflowElev(SPWorkflow workflow, Collection